how to pitch an invention idea to a company – https://blue0224.tumblr.com/post/183982458079/4-signs-the-us-position-as-global-innovation; Many Inventors trying to give their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some for the reasons you could have gotten denied. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully wanted something to think about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on the net game! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will find that irrespective of how to submit a patent good an inspiration you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it does not make sense to you that they would reject a strategy that they agree would be profitable. Listed below are some common the logic behind why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. A lot more claims may now have a full line of providers not wanting to add more.
2. Makes use of is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an associate the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it to the right one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting the company first to check their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that trigger.
5. You did not have proper contact about your entry. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. An additional will not bother to track you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar products and that market is flooded proper.
7. Your idea attracts a little niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment is too high.
9. Revenue sheet never did WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort indicates of.
10. Your product has recently been patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they goes around it or risk infringement elements.
11. Your product or idea isn’t compared to what is already on market. This tells them you did not research your idea okay and don’t need a clue who competitors is looking.
12. You sent a machine that is strictly like their current product and that current strategy is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or possibly on the downswing in comparison to what is coming out a year later.
14. They already have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming yr. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea whether or not the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Takes place a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. These have received to correct idea from another Inventor and are developed in negotiations with this Inventor.
16. Include posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on goods to check if there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection properly allowed and turns it down based on that issue.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the running prototype on youtube and have a significant regarding hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick look on your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly over the due marry. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and doesn’t cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, to ensure that you they can get very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize individuals. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look beyond the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have already decided on their line for the year or that the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. They only consider items with a sales history they can review together item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do not need to take the risk for being the first company to market it.
As I stated above these are just a few with the reasons within the glass . your idea/product rejected by a company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your commit that market and homework part different yourself as marketable maybe can.